Blanksn Jewellery has followed some current Jewellery trends for this year 2023, take a look below at some of the current trends for this year.
8 current trends for 2023:
1. Layering: Layering pieces of jewellery is a great way to create a unique and stylish look. Layer different types and sizes of necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets to create a look that is all your own.
2. Statement Earrings: Statement earrings are a great way to make a bold fashion statement. Choose from a variety of styles including chandelier earrings, hoop earrings, and drop earrings.
3. Bold and Colourful: Jewellery with bold colours and interesting shapes is always in style. Look for bright colours, unique shapes and interesting textures.
4. Minimalism: Less is more when it comes to jewellery. Choose a few simple pieces that you love and wear them often.
5. Personalisation: Personalise your jewellery with charms, engravings, and initials. This is a great way to make a piece of jewellery uniquely yours.
6. Chokers: Chokers are making a comeback! Look for velvet chokers, metal chokers, and bead-embellished chokers.
7. Stackable Rings: Stackable rings are a great way to add extra sparkle to your look. Mix and match different shapes and sizes to create a look that is all your own.
8. Classic Pearls: Pearls are timeless and always in style. Choose from strands of pearls, pearl earrings, and pearl necklaces.